We may use IP addresses and other anonymous data such as browser and operating system type, the time and duration of site visits and the pages visited for the purpose of obtaining aggregate information on the whereabouts of visitors to the site and enhancing their browsing experience.
Any personal information submitted to us in enquiries through this site, by email or by other means, will be collected and used by us only for the purposes of:
- Providing requested information on Nikyang’s services, pricing and processes.
- Providing information on other Nikyang services that may be of interest to the enquirer.
- Providing requested services to clients.
Data on individuals will not be sold or passed on to any third party for marketing purposes. However, such data may be shared with our subsidiaries, trusted associates, business partners, contractors or agents for the purposes of:
- Maintaining and improving our website; and
- Providing our services.
In such cases, we require that these parties maintain your data in confidence and subject to the same restrictions as data retained by ourselves.
We also reserve the right to disclose such information to any third party if we believe that we are required to do so for any or all of the following reasons:
- by law;
- to comply with legal processes or governmental requests;
- to prevent, investigate, detect or prosecute criminal offences or attacks on the technical integrity of the website or our network; and/or
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of Nikyang, the users of the website, or the public.
You may at any time request that we:
- Inform you of the data we hold concerning you;
- Correct such data if it is inaccurate; or
- Delete from our records any data we may hold on you.
If you wish to request the checking, correction or deletion of your data, or have any queries or concerns regarding this policy or its application, you may Contact Us by email, and we will respond within a reasonable time.